Activities Assistant - Events Coordinator
Atlantic Beach, FL
We are growing and have an exciting and rewarding career opportunity for full-time and part-time Activity Assistants at our Senior Care Assisted Living and Retirement Community in Atlantic Beach Florida!
Want to help us shape the future of senior living?
We’ve got a place for you.
Fleet Landing is already Northeast Florida’s most desirable senior living community. And now, we’re adding even more independent living and supported living residences with our newest expansion, Beacon Pointe at Fleet Landing.
No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you!
We offer extraordinary employee benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community, and a competitive salary! Full-time benefits include uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, onsite fitness center, 401k retirement plan with generous employer contributions, 90% of medical premium costs employer-paid, plus scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We offer a unique work environment... filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can truly change the story of your life!
Learn more about us here:
Innovative thinkers and doers thrive here and help us remain relevant in ever-changing times. We’re now the first Continuing Care Retirement Community in the nation with a food truck, and the first to launch a community bike share program.
What will you be doing as an Activity Assistant?
- Assist with planning, preparing, and implementing monthly activities which provides purposeful activities, suited to the resident’s needs and interests. Encourages Residents to participate in all manner of activities. Operate Fleet Landing vehicles if authorized for trips and outings and accompany resident on facility outings.
- Distributes newspapers and mail daily to the Residents. Provides hostess service at noon meal in the main dining room when assigned.
- Maintains clean, straightened, well-organized safe activity area and office.
- Collaborate with residents on one on one program, provide visits, and document interaction as required.
• Full Time: Sunday thru Thursday schedule
• Part Time: Friday and Saturday schedule
Do you qualify?
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of one (1) year in social, recreational, or direct care environment. Any experience working with dementia and Alzheimer patients a plus.
• Driver's License is required; some of our activities require driving to offsite locations.
If yes, would you like to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your career story? Then apply today! We look forward to meeting you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.