Cooks / Culinary Team Members - Sign-On Bonus
Atlantic Beach, FL
Are you looking to write the next chapter in your culinary career story?!
We have opportunities for Back of House Culinary Team Members - Line Cook, Pastry Cook, Fine Dining Cook, or Pantry Cook, at our various restaurant concepts on the Fleet Landing Campus! Fleet Landing’s culinary team sets a high bar. Meals here are occasions for our members to socialize with others, and to enjoy the camaraderie of living in community and experience new flavors.
Complete this quick apply to learn more and connect with our recruiter.
We are offering $1000 Sign-On Bonus and inviting Cooks with all levels of experiences to apply for our opportunities. We’ve got a place for you to soar your culinary career at Fleet Landing.
As a member of our Cooks Culinary Team you have the opportunity to specialize at our various dining concepts:
- Lakeview is our premier dining destination, showcasing its diverse, chef-inspired menu with house-made soups, made to order appetizers, ala minute entrees, and elegantly plated desserts. Seating up to 160 with picturesque views of lake Constellation and the natural beauty of our 125-acre wooded preserve-like campus.
- Community Culinary Services prepare meals in accordance with planned menus and adheres to regulated food temperature standards.
- Currents is a casual & energetic culinary environment showcasing display cooking in an open marketplace concept. Currents provides an eclectic menu of uptown casual fare for our staff, residents, visitors and guests during breakfast lunch and dinner six days a week, and a served brunch buffet on Sundays.
- Hearth Station is the most involved and visible of all of the stations in the marketplace, featuring stone fired specialties such as artisanal pizzas, flatbreads, regional inspired entrees, oven baked sandwiches, pastas, and desserts.
- Meridian is an upscale lounge that showcases culinary excellence with an emphasis on presenting fresh local ingredients in an artistic and refined manner. Meridian will entertain residents and guests for dinner five nights a week featuring tapas, small plates and imaginative cocktail creations.
- 30 North Restaurant is our new fine dining environment that will showcases culinary excellences with an emphasis on presenting fresh local ingredients in an artistic and refined manner. 30 North will entertain residents and guests for dinner five nights a week featuring chefs flight menus, imaginative ammuses, wine paired entrees, and freshly prepared decadents from our pastry chef.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
You’ll feel it the moment you arrive — that warm and welcoming vibe. People wave and greet you by name. It’s simply the way we are. And no matter what your role is on our expansive campus, from Healthcare to Culinary / Food & Beverage to Maintenance, you are a cherished member of the Fleet Landing family!! Our core values bring everyone together into a unified team to serve our residents.
Innovative thinkers and doers thrive here and help us remain relevant in ever-changing times. We’re now the first Continuing Care Retirement Community in the nation with a food truck, and the first to launch a community bike share program.
Learn more about us here:
Find a career at Fleet Landing, and you can add depth and meaning to your personal story beyond what you can imagine.
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you!
We offer extraordinary employee benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary! Full-time benefits include uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, onsite fitness center, 401k retirement plan with generous employer contributions, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, plus scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We offer a unique work environment... filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can truly change the story of your life!
- High school diploma or GED (preferred)
- One (1) year of experience working in a restaurant or similar food service concept or establishment.
- Specialized skills and education as needed for position level.
- On-the-job training and orientation will be provided.
- Responsible for the sanitary and safe handling of food, beverages and equipment.
- Professional communications skills. Must be able to follow verbal and written directions. Able to deliver premiere customer service.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your career story — and give your life new meaning. Apply today!