Restaurant Servers - Fine Dining and Campus Culinary
Atlantic Beach, FL
We are seeking Servers for our cutting-edge restaurants on the Fleet Landing Campus in Atlantic Beach Florida! Both entry-level dining server and experienced fine dining server opportunities are available.
We offer our employees an incredible benefits package including generous 401K plan, onsite fitness center, and 90% of medical premium costs employer paid!
Are you looking to write the next chapter in your career story?! Complete this quick apply to get connected with our recruitment team.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you!
We offer extraordinary employee benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community, and a competitive salary! Full-time benefits include uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, onsite fitness center, 401k retirement plan with generous employer contributions, 90% of medical premium costs employer-paid, plus scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We offer a unique work environment... filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can truly change the story of your life!
To provide a dining experience with a higher degree of service excellence, our dining concepts:
- 30 North Restaurant is a fine dining environment that showcases culinary excellence with an emphasis on presenting fresh local ingredients in an artistic and refined manner. 30 North will entertain residents and guests for dinner five nights a week featuring chefs flight menus, wine-paired entrees, and freshly prepared decadents from our pastry chef.
- Meridian is an upscale lounge that showcases culinary excellence with an emphasis on presenting fresh local ingredients in an artistic and refined manner. Meridian will entertain residents and guests for dinner five nights a week featuring tapas, small plates, and imaginative cocktail creations.
- Lakeview is a premier dining destination, showcasing its diverse, chef-inspired menu with house-made soups, made-to-order appetizers, ala minute entrees, and elegantly plated desserts. Seating up to 160 with picturesque views of lake Constellation and the natural beauty of our 125-acre wooded preserve-like campus.
- Leeward Manor Culinary Services supports our luxury assisted living community at Fleet Landing.
You’ll feel it the moment you arrive — that warm and welcoming vibe. People wave and greet you by name. It’s simply the way we are. And no matter what your role is on our expansive campus, from Healthcare to Culinary / Food & Beverage to Maintenance, you are a cherished member of the Fleet Landing family!! Fleet Landing’s culinary team sets a high bar. Meals here are occasions for our members to socialize with others, enjoy the camaraderie of living in community, and experience new flavors.
Our core values bring everyone together into a unified team to serve our residents.
We’re now the first Continuing Care Retirement Community in the nation with a food truck and the first to launch a community bike share program. Want to help us shape the future of senior living? We’ve got a place for you.
Learn more about us here:
Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your personal story beyond what you can imagine.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and follow written and oral directions in English. High school education preferred, not required.
- Able to deliver premiere customer service.
- 30 North/Meridian Fine Dining Server qualifications: One year of experience working in a full-service restaurant or similar food service establishment is required. Familiarity with wine pairing and serving is highly preferred. Must be 21 years of age minimum.
- Lakeview/Leeward Manor Campus Culinary Server qualifications: Prior similar work experience preferred but not required.
- On-the-job training and orientation will be provided.
- Responsible for the sanitary and safe handling of food, beverages, and equipment. Adheres to established infection control policies and procedures.
Work Hours - Variety of shifts - both full-time and part-time:
- Full time: 11am-7:30pm, Tuesday-Saturday
- Part Time: 3:30-9:00pm, 4:00-8:00pm
We are an Equal Opportunity and Drug-Free Employer.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your career story — and give your life new meaning. Apply today and tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life story!