Dining Room Server
Atlantic Beach, FL
Full time, Part time
Vision Insurance, Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
We are now seeking both entry level and experienced Dining Room Server candidates to work with our Food and Beverage Department.
We provide a very impressive compensation and benefits program for our team members! Here's a sampling: comprehensive health insurance plans, including supplemental insurance and telehealth; staff appreciation lunches, onsite gym access, paid paternal leave, scholarships and much more!
• Dining server experience is NOT required. Paid training is provided.
• Senior Living industry experience is a plus.
• Customer service experience is a plus.
• Server/restaurant experience is a plus.
• Hospitality/retail experience is a plus.
• Must be at least 16 years old.
• Must be able to read, write, speak and follow written and oral directions in English.
• Must be able to contribute to a friendly, respective and positive team atmosphere each day.
• Formally greet each resident/guest that is seated in designated station, provides prompt & courteous service.
• Serve meals to residents/guests according to established rules of etiquette, working in a formal setting.
• Observe diners to respond to any additional requests.
• Give the resident/guest recommendations on which food items are best sellers. Answer questions regarding food preparation.
• Take meal/drink orders & deliver the order to the table using proper dining room etiquette.
• Enter orders into the Pinnacle Point of Sale System. Navigate accordingly through each screen of P.O.S. system in order to charge resident/guest correctly & print out check for signature.
• Participate in the bussing & resetting of assigned tables.
• Ensure all the resident/guest needs are met, plates, utensils, glasses, napkins, beverages refilled & other requests are satisfied.
• Utilize proper safety precautions.
• Various full time and part time shifts available.
Fleet Landing is northeast Florida’s foremost, accredited senior living destination for truly vibrant retirement living... within walking distance to the Atlantic Ocean, our 125-acre gated campus offers an experience far beyond other Florida retirement communities. Fleet Landing is full of inspiration, full of service, full of care, full of value and most of all—full of life!
Our success has created several once in a lifetime career opportunities. What are your career aspirations? If you have a passion for excellence in service, we encourage you to apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.