Senior Living Facilities Project Manager
Sorry, this job has expired.
Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
Fleet Landing is northeast Florida’s foremost accredited senior living destination for truly vibrant retirement living, fully occupied and expanding! Set against the backdrop of gorgeous Lake Constellation and within walking distance to the Atlantic Ocean, our 125-acre gated campus offers an experience far beyond other Florida retirement communities.
In this pivotal leadership role you will be responsible for the annual budget and overall facility maintenance/operations of our sprawling campus and associated systems.
Our latest expansion project will bring 128 new Independent Living Residences to our thriving community, along with 11+ bold and cutting-edge dining outlets and a new multi-use healthcare building! Our success has created several once in a lifetime career opportunities, including Facilities Project Manager.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Campus Services, the Facilities Project Manager will research, analyze, recommend and execute project and process improvements that align with the strategic plan and vision of Fleet Landing.
We provide a very impressive compensation and benefits program for our team members! Here's a sampling: comprehensive health insurance plans, including supplemental insurance and telehealth; staff appreciation lunches, onsite gym access, paid paternal leave, scholarships and much more!
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Technical training in electricity, plumbing, air conditioning, refrigeration, telecommunications, fire alarms, security and nurse call systems is desirable.
• 3+ yrs of related management experience required.
• 4+ yrs of related facilities/maintenance operations experience required.
• Project Management experience and successfully achieving meaningful goals/outcomes required.
• Experience with automated work tracking systems (i.e. WorxHub or Tels) is preferred.
• Senior Living industry experience is a plus.
• Strong background in vendor management to include publishing RFPs, contract/proposal review, scheduling, and invoice management.
• Strong background in building teamwork amongst staff and creating a motivational atmosphere oriented to serving older adults.
• Demonstrate a proven history of process development and implementation with regards to maintenance of single-family homes and health care buildings.
• Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the Facilities Operations Department.
• Advise as to the number and qualifications of maintenance personnel required to fulfill the responsibilities of the Plant Operations Department, the specific equipment required, and the supplies needed to fulfill the mission.
• Make daily rounds to ensure maintenance personnel are performing required duties and appropriate procedures are being followed.
• Inspect storage rooms, mechanical, and janitorial closets for upkeep and supply control.
• Recruit, select, and train department personnel.
• Develop a plan for obtaining relief personnel during times of emergency response (weather related, fire, and/or life safety situations, etc.).
• Lead scheduled meetings to seek ideas, concerns, and inform staff of general information related to campus activities.
• Review complaints and grievances and make necessary oral/written reports to the Senior Director of Campus Services.
• Serve on various committees of Fleet Landing as necessitated to fulfill the mission.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Are you an outstanding project manager and strategic thought leader who inspires teams to work collaboratively, efficiently and effectively? Do you embrace technology and leverage systems for success? If so, be part of our future!
We cannot provide a special level of service without incredibly special people. At Fleet Landing, you will find meaningful careers, great residents, outstanding teams, a collaborative atmosphere and plenty of room to make your mark! Apply today.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.