Atlantic Beach, FL
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your career story! As we continue to expand, we are able to offer exciting and rewarding career opportunities in Jacksonville Florida.
We are seeking Housekeepers who have excellent communications skills, a high degree of service orientation and excellent work ethic! You will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining resident units and common areas.
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, an enriching community, and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include 401(k) retirement program with a generous employer match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities. By 2022 all starting wages at a minimum of $15 per hour.
Find a career at Fleet Landing. Learn more about us here:
Key Job Responsibilities
- Cleans top of refrigerators, stoves, stove drip pans, sinks, floors, walls, dusting, spot cleaning carpets, bathrooms, baseboards and maintaining resident units on a weekly basis. Removes dirt, dust, grease, film, etc., from any surfaces using appropriate chemicals. Cleans and maintains apartment bathrooms. Assists in cleaning hallways, stairways, and elevators in buildings if needed.
- Displays a caring demeanor demonstrating pride in the cleanliness of each resident's unit. Team oriented, “can do” attitude and is willing to help where needed on any given day.
- Reports any maintenance concerns to the Manager of Housekeeping Services (ie. burned out light bulbs).
- Immediately informs Manager of any housekeeping service cancellations.
- Resident Laundry - place in assigned closet or bus stop for pickup daily.
- Floor cleaning - uses proper safety signage and removes signage when floor is dry.
- Cleans housekeeping cart and closet and maintains cleanliness. Utilizes approved cleaning chemicals and supplies. Uses personal protective equipment when cleaning resident homes and common areas.
- Discards waste and trash into proper containers and re-lines trash receptacles with plastic liners.
• Minimum 8th grade education.
• Must be able to verbally communicate in English.
• Professional housekeeping experience strongly preferred.
8 hour work shifts. Monday–Friday
8:00am-4:30pm, 9:00am-5:30pm, 10:00am-6:30pm
Part Time On Call / Per Diem positions also available.
Fleet Landing is consistently rated one of the best continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs) in Florida, integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of our residents.
Make Fleet Landing Continuing Care Retirement Community in Atlantic Beach, Florida the next chapter in your career story. Apply Today for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.