RN Supervisor CCRC 7PM-7AM
This is a unique opportunity for a Registered Nurse Supervisor (Overnight Shift) to join our expansion at Fleet Landing Continuing Care Retirement Community and work in our new dynamic environment!
We are offering a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus. The hours for this position are 7pm-7am.
Want to help us shape the future of senior living?
We’ve got a place for you!
Our Vision for The Therapy Center at North Point
The Therapy Center at Fleet Landing is expanding in the second quarter of this year to offer short-term rehab in a unique collaboration with a local acute care hospital. The team will focus on clinical programs to include a neurologic specialization. This exclusive opportunity will allow you to train from local clinical leaders and work alongside a dedicated and compassionate team. The Therapy Center at North Point is the next step for post-acute rehab.
Fleet Landing is already Northeast Florida’s most desirable senior living community. And now, we’re adding even more independent living and supported living residences with our exciting North Point expansion. Innovative thinkers and doers thrive here and help us remain relevant in ever-changing times.
WELLInspired™ EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community, and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401(k) match, 90% of medical premium costs employer-paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
Learn more about us here:
Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your personal story beyond what you can imagine.
Essential Job Duties
• Supervise and control the quality of resident care on the assigned unit. Provide professional supervisory nursing practice within the Health Center maintaining the standards of Fleet Landing, State, and Federal guidelines.
• Work effectively and harmoniously with other departments to improve and control the quality of resident care, utilizing all available resources. Assist in establishing policies and procedures to improve resident care.
• Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing with an associate degree, diploma, or B.S.N degree. In addition, must hold a current valid RN license to practice in the state of Florida or show proof of application for such. Current CPR certification
• 2 years of experience in acute care, medical/surgical nursing experience in long-term care, skilled nursing, or hospital setting
• Leadership/supervisory experience
• Must be computer literate and participate in continuing education so that there is knowledge of current trends and development in nursing.
• 12-hour shifts with rotating 3 day / 4 day work weeks
• 7pm-7am shift schedule
Fleet Landing is consistently rated one of the best continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs) in Florida, integrity, and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
Fleet Landing Supported Living currently has over 140 healthcare beds including a post-acute unit, long-term care, assisted living, and memory care. Fleet Landing Beacon Pointe will bring 128 new Independent Living Residences including 30 new skilled nursing beds, and our latest expansion: 38 new private Assisted Living residences to our thriving community!
We’re now the first Continuing Care Retirement Community in the nation with a food truck and the first to launch a community bike share program. Want to help us shape the future of senior living? We’ve got a place for you.
Make Fleet Landing Continuing Care Retirement Community in Atlantic Beach, Florida the next chapter in your career story.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.